Moving Right along
Things are moving quite fast now, Lots of VP. All the little things I've been working on over the past few months are now coming together, finally. After the weekends efforts i was happy to see things coming together. Kiero helped me rivet on the new firewall on Thursday arvo, it only took 4hrs to install. I've been ready to install the firewall for a while, now that it's installed I can sort out the Engine mount, engine bay wiring and landing gear, still waiting on the landing gear freeze plug repairs (should have that sorted threw the week), once the landing gear is sorted I can install the engine mount and repaired Landing Gear legs.
New Firewall installed
New Canopy
I've spent all weekend working on the plane, I finished installing the new roll over frame on Friday, very happy with the frame considering it was made from scratch, I then started the canopy trimming on Saturday, spent a lot of time checking and re checking the positioning before I started cutting.
Tonight I started pulling the engine bay wires threw the new firewall, all the wires are now in position, just have to work out where they are going to run and do a few small wire repairs. Over the next few weeks I should have the front end all finished off. Not sure when I'll have the engine back, still saving for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment